FORD 302 CUBIC INCHES 345 HP BOSS CRATE ENGINE
Part Number: M-6007-X302B | $6,750.00
- Engine Specs:
- B303 Camshaft - Manual Transmission
- New BOSS 302 crate engines feature race quality components at entry level pricing.
- Utiilizing all forged internals the X302E and X302B crate engines are an excellent value and a solid foundation for any performance combination including forced induction.
- The best bang-for-the-buck in Ford small block crate engines!
- 302 cubic inches
- 345 hp
- 9.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Forged pistons
- Forged steel connecting rods
- BOSS 4-bolt main block M-6010-BOSS302
- Hydraulic roller camshaft M-6250-B303 , .480" lift intake and exhaust, duration at .050" is 224 degrees intake and exhaust
- Double roller timing chain set M-6268-A302
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Rear sump pan fits most Fox body cars
- Ford Racing aluminum GT-40 cylinder heads M-6049-X306 with 1.94" intake valves and 1.54" exhaust valves
- Roller rocker arms - 1.60:1 M-6564-B351
- Built with all NEW Parts
- Can be used in kit cars, street rods, Mustangs, Fox-bodied cars, and trucks
RPM Price: $6,750.00
- This part has been designed and is intended for off-highway application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards.
- More Information and Resources
- Crate Engine Build-Up
- Crate Engine Warranty
- Engine Tips & Specs
- Crate Engine Catalog
- INSTALLATION NOTES:
- See engine installation and tuning tips on page 95 Some or all of the following items may need to be changed from your original engine or modified for proper installation:
- This engine has a rear sump oil pan and pickup, timing cover and reverse rotation water pump and EFI valve covers
- A different performance oil pan and pickup may be required for your application. Call the Techline at (800) FORD788 for more information
- The timing chain cover will work with most standard rotation water pumps.
- Fuel pump eccentric M-6287-B302 installed, allows use of mechanical fuel pump
- A reverse rotation water pump is installed on the engine. Other applications may require different water pumps and timing chain covers found on page 123.
- The valve covers M-6582-BOSS302 should fit most non-EFI applications, optional valve covers (sold separately) are available on pages 128-130.
- The damper assembly M-6316-C351 (counter weight removed) may require a spacer for pulley alignment, see page 142.
- The flywheel included M-6375-D302B should work for most 157-tooth manual transmission applications. For other transmission applications use the proper neutral balance flywheel, see pages 171-172.
- Firing order 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 (5.0L HO and 351W order)
- Built with current available parts. Photo and specs may vary
- Shipping weight approximately 525 lbs