FR9 NASCAR CYLINDER BLOCK
Part Number: M-6010-R500 | $8,800.00
- Lightweight Compacted Graphite Iron casting
- Cross flow cooling
- Cast-in camshaft tunnel
- Inner and outer piston squirter provisions
- Front engine plate mounting (no side mounts)
- Dry sump only design
- 4-bolt steel main caps
- Internal oil passages to the cylinder heads
- Deck Height: 9.000"
- Bore Spacing: 4.500"
- Camshaft Height: 6.150"
- Bore Size Range: 4.000"-4.185"
- Main Journal Diameter: 2.250"
- Cam Bearing Diameter: 60mm roller
- Required Components:
- Recommended Use:
- Approved for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Circle track competition
- Builder Notes:
- Semi-finished cylinder bores, main bearing bores and lifter bores - must be honed to final size
- The FR9 engine is unique and does not share any components with previous 351 Windsor or Cleveland based engines
RPM Price: $8,800.00
- This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.