351 ALUMINUM BLOCK 9.2-INCH DECK
Part Number: M-6010-Z35192 | $4,200.00
Ford Performance has added 9.2” deck height version of its Z351 aluminum Windsor block to its product line. This new 9.2” deck height block is great for smaller displacement builds without the penalty of a taller deck. Like the 9.5” deck height version, the block is cast from high strength 356-T6 grade aluminum and uses splayed 4 bolt main caps on #2-3-4 mains. The block is “user friendly” and designed to use conventional Windsor components like cam, timing chain, timing chain cover, oil pan and oil pump. With a weight of 106 pounds, it’s nearly 90 pounds lighter than an iron Ford Performance Race Parts BOSS 351 block.
- High strength aluminum block, 356-T6 grade aluminum
- Splayed 4-bolt, steel billet main caps on 2,3 and 4
- 2-bolt main caps on 1 and 5
- ARP® Studs on all inner mains; ARP® bolts on 2-3-4 splayed outer positions
- 4.110"-4.115" bore as delivered, cast iron sleeves 4.125"
- 9.2-inch deck height, 2.75-inch crankshaft (351C) main journal diameter. 2.9415-2.9425" diameter finished main bearing bore
- Lifter bores finished .8753"-.8768"
- 2.2032-inch - 2.2052-inch diameter cam bearing bores. Uses cam bearings, part number M-6261-J351 or M6261-R351
- Maximum stroke 4.000-inch
- Wet Sump Oiling System
- Weight 106 lbs.
RPM Price: $4,200.00
- This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.