TREMEC TRANSMISSION KIT MAGNUM XL
Part Number: M-7003-M6XL | $3,525.00
- Tech Notes:
- Fits: 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- Trans mount isolated shifter and shift ball
- 700 lb-ft torque capacity
- New extended length tail section designed to eliminate the semi-remote shifter
- SFI-approved steel bellhousing
- Reuses the OEM hydraulic clutch relase system.
- Includes swap-specific steel crossmember and OE-quality rubber transmission mount.
- Users will need to convert to a 26-spline clutch disc and 1-piece slip yoke style prop shaft (not included).
- Magnum XL transmissions are designed to accept the factory hydraulic release bearing from a 2005-current Mustang GT
- GT500 bearings may also be used but will require a custom adaptor to maintain proper stack up (not included).
- 2005-2010 Mustang applications are a direct plug-and-play with regards to the speedometer.
- 2011-up models will require speedometer recalibration via ECU tuning or a separate plug-in signal converter from sine to hall-efffect signal, such as the Abbott Enterprises ERA or Dakota Digital SGI-1 (Not included)
- 2015 model installation kits are not currently available.
- Package weight: 225 lbs
- Part Type: D-Line: Manual Trans
RPM Price: $3,525.00
- This part has been designed and is intended for off-highway application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards.