5.4L ALUMINUM BLOCK AND HEAD CHANGING KIT
Part Number: M-9000-M54AKIT | $3,600.00
This kit includes the M-6010-M54A block and M-6067-MSVT head changing kit for this block
- Original equipment for the 2011-2012 Mustang Shelby GT500
- Approximately a 100 lb weight savings over the cast iron 5.4L block
- Design based on M-6010-GT block with improved oil drainbacks
- Six-bolt main bearing caps for high-performance durability
- Block features Plasma Transferred Wire Arc (PTWA) liner coating, a process that applies a 150-micron composite coating that contains nanoparticles on the internal surfaces of engine cylinder bores, replacing cast-iron liners typically used in aluminum engine blocks
- Liner coating provides improved durability and heat transfer, reduced friction, and a weight savings compared to the Ford GT aluminum block
- Cylinder bores are finish honed 90.2mm bore, ready to assemble
- All block features are finish machined including head deck and crank bore.
- Cylinder liner coating does not require unique piston rings or piston material.
- M-6067-MSVT 5.4L 4V S/C HEAD CHANGING KIT
- Fits 5.4L DOHC engines
- Original equipment on 2007-2011 Mustang SVT and 2008 Mustang FR500CJ race car
- Improved sealing for high cylinder pressure applications
- Kit includes multi-layer steel head gaskets and high-strength torque to yield head bolts
RPM Price: $3,600.00
- This part is intended as a replacement part for use only in the application(s) identified in the product description. Installation of this part in a vehicle for which it is not intended may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations related to motor vehicle emissions.
- More Information and Resources
- Engine Tips & Specs
- Crate Engine Catalog