M-6007-20T2.0L I-4 ECOBOOST CRATE ENGINE KIT
Part Number: M-6007-20T
- Production Ford Focus ST engine
- Production rating of 252 Horsepower @ 5,500 RPM
- Production rating of 270 lb. ft. of torque @ 3,000 RPM
- When used with Engine Control Pack M-6017-20T and 93 octane unleaded fuel, torque is increased 90 lb. ft at 2800 RPM – with a significant increase up to 4200 RPM. See the power curve for PN M-6017-20T
Free Shipping!Contact RPM
- All-aluminum construction – about 55 pounds lighter than a comparable naturally aspirated V6 engine
- 9.3:1 compression ratio – Premium fuel recommended
- Ti-VCT Strategy Employs twin independent variable camshaft timing for optimized fuel economy, performance and emissions
- Borg-Warner Turbocharger with low-inertia rotor spins at speeds up to 195,000 rpm, producing up to 16 psi of boost
- Optimized design ensures that maximum torque is achieved at very low engine revs
- Peak torque available from 2,000 to 4,500 rpm
- Direct-Injection high-pressure fuel system
- Seven jets on each injector spray fuel directly into the combustion chamber
- Engine design has been optimized for maximum operating efficiency, with a focus on minimizing friction and other parasitic losses
- Low-friction coatings on the piston rings and highly polished surfaces on the tappets
- M-6017-20T Controls Pack available for custom vehicle builds
- The weight of the engine only is approximately 300 lbs.
- Front accessory drive and belt
- Intercooler and air intake ducting
- Air Cleaner Assembly
- Manual Transmission flexplate/flywheel
PART TYPE: Engine: Complete Engine
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 36″ x 65″ x 36″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 478 lbs.
UPC CODE: 756122229996
CATALOG PAGE #: 155
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is intended as a replacement part for use only in the application(s) identified in the product description. Installation of this part in a vehicle for which it is not intended may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations related to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.