M-6007-23TA – Ford Performance Parts
2.3L 310HP MUSTANG ECOBOOST ENGINE KIT
Ford Performance offers the high tech, 2018 Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost turbocharged engine as a crate engine kit. With turbocharging, direct injection and twin independent variable cam timing (Ti-VCT), this kind of performance comes standard with a dose of adrenaline. The swap possibilities are almost endless; from early street rods, kit cars, most generations of Mustang, to just about any other vehicle build. The Ford Performance Control Pack helps make for an easy plug and play installation (available separately).
- 2.3L EcoBoost engine as used in the 2018 Mustang
- 310HP/350 lb.-ft. Torque @ 3,000 rpm (with 93 octane fuel)
- Designed for traditional rear drive installations
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
Engine kit includes:
- Production turbocharger
- Starter and mounting hardware
- Alternator and mounting hardware
- Engine harness (not installed, must be used with Ford Performance Control Pack)
- Throttle body (not installed, must be used with Ford Performance Control Pack)
- Engine kit uses Ford Performance M-6017-23T Control Pack (not included)
- Click HERE for exterior engine dimensions
PART TYPE: Engine: Complete Engine
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 36″ x 54″ x 36″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 568 lbs.
UPC CODE: 756122011485
CATALOG PAGE #: 155
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.