M-6007-A50NAA – Ford Performance Parts
5.0L COYOTE ALUMINATOR NA CRATE ENGINE
Ford Performance has taken the Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote engine and created another in its series of “Aluminator” crate engines built to deliver higher performance. The 5.0 Aluminator NA is built with connecting rods and pistons designed specifically for high performance applications. Mahle® 11.0:1 compression ratio forged pistons are hard anodized and feature Grafal® low friction coating. The connecting rods are premium Manley ® H-beam with ARP® 2000 bolts and fitted with BOSS 302 high performance bearings. The 5.0L Aluminator NA is a direct bolt in for 2015-2017 Mustang GT. It can be used in street rod or resto-mod builds using the Ford Performance 5.0L engine controls pack – M-6017-504V.
Used in Kurt Busch’s 1972 Pantera featured on Fast N’ Loud episode “The Race: Busch vs. Logano”
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- Fits 2015-2017 Mustang GT
- 5.0L (302 cubic inches)
- 11.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Mahle® Hard Anodized forged pistons with Grafal® low friction coating
- Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- BOSS 302 connecting rod bearings
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Uses production 2017 Mustang GT aluminum block
- Large rear sump oil pan with 8 quart capacity features optimized oil drainback and windage tray to control oil and improve high-rpm performance
- Tuned composite Mustang GT intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body variable runner control
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction.
- Boss 302 Valve Springs, M-6513-M50BR
- Mustang GT production camshafts
- Intake: 13mm lift 260 degrees duration
- Exhaust: 13mm lift 263 degrees duration
- Includes Ford Performance engine cover kit M-9680-M50A (not pictured)
- Includes Ford Performance colder, heat range zero (0) spark plugs, M-12405-M50
- Includes Ford Performance oil filter – M-6731-FL820
- Includes billet steel gerotor oil pump M-6600-50CJ
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included. Use Ford Performance wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-504V designed for manual transmission street rod/project car installation. Can also be equipped with automatic engine harness and then used in conjunction with automatic transmission controls pack – see M-6017-M50A for more information.
- Engine does not include engine harness or flywheel/flex plate – see M-12000-M50 or M-12000-M50A
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Does not include exhaust manifolds
- Note: In order for low oil sensor to function in 2015-2016 Mustang, re-use existing oil pan or replace with BR3Z-6675-A pan, available at any Ford dealer
PART TYPE: Engine: Complete Engine
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 36.5″ x 44″ x 36.5″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 544 lbs
UPC CODE: 756122002261
CATALOG PAGE #: 124
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.