M-6007-A50SCA – Ford Performance Parts
5.0L COYOTE ALUMINATOR SC CRATE ENGINE
The Ford Performance 5.0L Coyote “Aluminator” crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver big power. Unlike the factory 5.0L engine, the “Aluminator” is built with low compression forged pistons and H-beam connecting rods to meet the demands of forced induction.
This crate engine is used (and abused) in Justin Pawlak’s Formula Drift Mustang!
Free Shipping!Contact RPM
- Fits 2015-2017 Mustang GT
- 5.0L (302 cubic inches)
- 9.5:1 compression ratio for supercharged applications (nominal)
- Mahle® Hard Anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
- Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- Mustang GT forged steel crankshaft
- Uses production Mustang GT aluminum cylinder block
- Large rear sump oil pan with 8qt capacity features optimized oil drainback and windage tray to control oil and improve high-rpm performance
- Tuned composite Mustang GT intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction.
- Mustang GT production camshafts
- Intake: 13mm lift 260 degrees duration
- Exhaust: 13mm lift 263 degrees duration
- Heads feature Boss 302 Valve Springs, M-6513-M50BR
- Includes Ford Performance colder, heat range zero (0) spark plugs for supercharging, part no: M-12405-M50
- Includes Ford Performance oil filter – M-6731-FL820
- Includes billet steel gerotor oil Pump – M-6600-50CJ
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included. Use Ford Performance wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-504V designed for street rod/project car installation. Can also be equipped with automatic engine harness and then used in conjunction with automatic transmission controls pack – see M-6017-M50A for more information
- Engine does not include engine harness or flywheel/flex plate – see M-12000-M50 or M-12000-M50A
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines.
- NOTE: Due to 9.5:1 compression ratio, custom tuning is required for optimum performance
- Includes Ford Performance 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit – M-9680-M50A (not pictured)
- Does not include exhaust manifolds
- Note: In order for low oil sensor to function in 2015-2016 Mustang, re-use existing oil pan or replace with BR3Z-6675-A pan, available at any Ford dealer
- Crate Engine Warranty
- Coyote Crate Engine Technical Reference Guide
- Engine Dimension PDF Chart CLICK HERE
PART TYPE: Engine: Complete Engine
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 41.75″ x 42″ x 37.75″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 544 lbs
UPC CODE: 756122002254
CATALOG PAGE #: 125
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.