M-6007-X2347DF – Ford Performance Parts
X347D STREET CRUISER-DRESSED CRATE ENGINE WITH X2 HEADS – FRONT SUMP PAN
New X2347 Crate Engine features Ford Performance’s newest cylinder head, the “X2”. The most popular crate engine size just got better and easier thanks to the Engineers at Ford Performance. The proven 347 stroker combination has been optimized for street cruising with a perfectly matched cam – cylinder head – intake manifold and carburetor combination that runs on pump gas. It takes the guesswork and installation issues out of the way with a complete intake and distributor package that has been developed and tested by Ford Performance Engineers. To dress out the X2347D, The Ford Performance Engineers spec’d parts from the best in the aftermarket like Holley®, Edelbrock® and MSD®.
360 Horsepower / 400 lb.-ft. of Torque
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- Engine type: 302 based small block Ford
- Displacement (cu in): 347
- Bore x stroke (in): 4.030″ bore x 3.400″ stroke
- Block: Boss 302 8.2” deck – M-6010-BOSS302
- Crankshaft: SCAT® Forged Steel
- Connecting rods: SCAT® forged steel I-beam connecting rods
- Pistons: Forged Mahle® w/ floating wrist pins
- Cylinder Heads: Ford Performance aluminum, 64 cc chamber – M-6049-X2
- Valve size (in): 1.94 intake 1.54 exhaust
- Compression ratio: 9.6:1
- Edelbrock Performer RPM® Air Gap Manifold (PN 7521)
- Holley Street Avenger® 570 CFM Carburetor with vacuum secondaries, 4-corner idle and Electric Choke (PN 83570)
- Rocker arms: Roller Rockers 1.6:1 ratio
- Valve covers: “Ford Racing” black satin aluminum M-6582-A301R
- MSD® billet distributor (MSD Part No. 8598)
- “Ford Racing” 9MM Black Spark Plug Wires – M-12259-M301
- Recommended fuel: Unleaded premium
- Maximum recommended rpm: 6,000 RPM
- Camshaft type: Hydraulic Roller. Comp Cams®
- .533″ lift intake and exhaust
- 206° duration intake and exhaust @ .050” lift
- Double roller timing chain set – M-6268-A302
- Vibration Damper: Ford Racing SFI Approved
- Oil pan: high performance front sump 7 quart capacity and windage tray / scraper
- Balanced: Internal. Use neutral balance flywheel
- Click Here For Installation & Tuning Tips
PART TYPE: Engine: Complete Engine
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 36″ x 39″ x 36″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 521 lbs.
UPC CODE: 756122010907
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.
Proposition 65 Warning for Residents of the State of California
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.