M-6009-347 – Ford Performance Parts
347 CUBIC INCH BOSS SHORT BLOCK
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- Engine type: 302 based small block Ford
- Displacement (cu in): 347
- Bore x stroke (in): 4.030″ bore x 3.400″ stroke
- Block: Boss 4-bolt main block M-6010-BOSS302 8.2″ deck height
- Piston to Deck Height: .010″ below deck (nominal)
- Crankshaft: SCAT® Forged Steel: 3.400″ stroke
- Connecting rods: SCAT® forged steel I-beam connecting rods with floating pin and ARP® bolts
- Pistons: Mahle® forged aluminum, 1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.00mm rings, valve reliefs for X306, X307, Z304DA, Z304P, N351, and other inline valve Windsor cylinder heads. 6 cc valve pockets. Check piston to valve clearance.
- Hydraulic roller camshaft compatible
- Internally balanced. Requires “0” balance flywheel and damper
- Recommended cylinder head fasteners M-6065-BOSS head bolts or M-6014-BOSS studs depending on application
- Most aftermarket performance cylinder heads are compatible with this short block. Ford Performance short blocks are built with pistons designed for 20 degree valve angle heads and will fit stock or most spread valve guide centerlines.
- Designed for M-6049-X306//X307/Z304DA/Z304P and N351 cylinder heads. Not designed for production 302/351W or M-6049-Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads
- Assembled and ready for your heads, cam and timing chain set
- Requires head gaskets M-6051-CP331 or M-6051-S331
- High-performance harmonic balancer M-6316-D302 is recommended
- High volume oil pump M-6600-D2 recommended
- 302 bolt pattern, oil pan and timing cover
- Built with all NEW PARTS
- Photo and specs may vary
PART TYPE: Engine: Short Blocks
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 25″ x 24″ x 31″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 311 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #: 171
UPC CODE: 756122132425
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.