M-6009-B53 – FORD 5.3L MODULAR STROKER SHORTBLOCK
Part Number: M-6009-B53
Build BIG Modular Power. The Ford Performance 5.3L Modular Stroker short block is a great way to build modular power – from mild to wild – naturally aspirated or supercharged – 2 valve – 3 valve or 4 valve.
Ford Performance Engineers have taken care of the toughest part of building a new engine by designing a strong and durable shortblock that offers a wide range of power possibilities. Ford Performance uses only the best parts, starting with the BOSS Modular block, and adding forged Eagle steel crankshaft, forged Eagle H-beam connecting rods with floating piston pins, and forged Mahle pistons. Bored and stroked to 5.3 liters, this short block is precision internal balanced and ready to be finished to your specific application.
Free Shipping!Contact RPM
- Engine type: 4.6L based Modular short block
- Displacement (Liters/cu in): 5.3L/323 cubic inches
- Bore x stroke (in): 3.701″ bore x 3.750″ stroke
- Block: Ford Performance M-6010-BOSS50 Cast Iron performance block
- Crankshaft: Eagle® 3.750-inch stroke forged steel crankshaft with 8 bolt flywheel pattern
- Connecting Rods: Eagle® 5.850-inch forged steel “H” beam rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- Pistons: Mahle® forged aluminum pistons – with a dish that is compatible with 2, 3 or 4 valve heads
- New high pressure oil pump
- Neutral balance rotating assembly
- Designed for 2, 3 or 4 valve cylinder head combinations (piston to valve check required depending on camshaft)
- Assembled and ready for your heads, cam, and timing set
- Note-2005-2010 Mustang 3V applications will need motor mount adapter part number M-6031-BOSS50
PART TYPE: Engine: Short Blocks
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 21.5″ x 14.25″ x 22.5″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 265 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #: 145
UPC CODE: 756122001882
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.