M-6010-A460 – Ford Performance Parts
460 SIAMESE BORE ENGINE BLOCK
- High-strength block for professional competition
- 10.322″ deck Height plus or minus .005″
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps on journals 2, 3, and 4
- Nodular iron main caps
- 3.000″ main journal diameter
- Siamese cylinder bore design
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 598 cu. in.
- Bore range from 4.360-4.600″ – Also available in big bore version, part number: M-6010-A460BB
- Wet sump oiling design
- Priority main oiling system design
- Weighs approximately 275 lbs.
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
PART TYPE: Engine: Engine Blocks
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 21.5″ x 14.25″ x 22.5″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 276 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #: 195
UPC CODE: 756122601037
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them.This is done to increase the strength of the block. Four bolt main cap requires stock oil pan modifications.
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.