M-6010-A460BB – Ford Performance Parts
460 SIAMESE BIG BORE ENGINE BLOCK
- 10.322″ deck Height plus or minus .005″
- Cast iron Block with 4-bolt main caps on journals 2, 3, and 4
- Nodular iron main caps
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 598 cu. in.
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Rough bored to 4.490″ +- .003″
- Maximum recommended bore 4.600
- Wet sump oiling design
- 3.00″ main journal diameter
- Weighs approximately 275 lbs.
- High-strength block for professional competition
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
PART TYPE: Engine: Engine Blocks
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 21.5″ x 14.25″ x 22.5″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 276 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #: 195
UPC CODE: 756122222126
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them.This is done to increase the strength of the block.
- Also available in standard bore version, part number: M-6010-A460
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.