M-6010-M54A – Ford Performance Parts
MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 5.4L PRODUCTION ALUMINUM CYLINDER BLOCK
- Original equipment for the 2011-2012 Mustang Shelby GT500
- Approximately a 100 lb weight savings over the cast iron 5.4L block
- Design based on M-6010-GT block with improved oil drainbacks
- Six-bolt main bearing caps for high-performance durability
- Block features Plasma Transferred Wire Arc (PTWA) liner coating, a process that applies a 150-micron composite coating that contains nanoparticles on the internal surfaces of engine cylinder bores, replacing cast-iron liners typically used in aluminum engine blocks
- Liner coating provides improved durability and heat transfer, reduced friction, and a weight savings compared to the Ford GT aluminum block
- Cylinder bores are finish honed 90.2mm bore, ready to assemble
- All block features are finish machined including head deck and crank bore
- Cylinder liner coating does not require unique piston rings or piston material
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
PART TYPE: Engine: Short Blocks
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 25.5″ x 24″ x 31″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 127 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #:
UPC CODE: 756122119341
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is intended as a replacement part for use only in the application(s) identified in the product description. Installation of this part in a vehicle for which it is not intended may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations related to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.