M-6010-R500 – Ford Performance Parts
FR9 NASCAR CYLINDER BLOCK
- Lightweight Compacted Graphite Iron casting
- Cross flow cooling
- Cast-in camshaft tunnel
- Inner and outer piston squirter provisions
- Front engine plate mounting (no side mounts)
- Dry sump only design
- 4-bolt steel main caps
- Internal oil passages to the cylinder heads
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- Deck Height: 9.000″
- Bore Spacing: 4.500″
- Camshaft Height: 6.150″
- Bore Size Range: 4.000″-4.185″
- Main Journal Diameter: 2.250″
- Cam Bearing Diameter: 60mm roller
- Approved for the NASCAR Cup Series
- Circle track competition
PART TYPE: Engine: Engine Blocks
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 20.5″ x 19.5″ x 25″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 223 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #: 203
UPC CODE: 756122111697
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Great Britain
- Semi-finished cylinder bores, main bearing bores and lifter bores – must be honed to final size
- The FR9 engine is unique and does not share any components with previous 351 Windsor or Cleveland based engines
- For FR9 engine related components not offered by Ford Performance, contact Roush Yates Performance Parts directly, phone 704-662-6982.
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.