M-6010-Z351 – Ford Performance Parts
351 ALUMINUM BLOCK 9.5-INCH DECK
High strength aluminum block, 356-T6 grade aluminum
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- High strength aluminum block, 356-T6 grade aluminum
- Splayed 4-bolt, steel billet main caps on 2,3 and 4
- 2-bolt main caps on 1 and 5
- 4.110″-4.115″ bore as delivered, cast iron sleeves 4.125″
- 9.5-inch; deck height, accepts small block timing chain, timing chain cover and oil pump
- 2.75-inch crankshaft (351C) main journal diameter. 2.9415-2.9425″ diameter finished main bearing bore
- Lifter bores finished .8753″-.8768″
- 2.2032-inch – 2.2052-inch diameter cam bearing bores. Uses cam bearings, part number M-6261-J351 or M-6261-R351
- Maximum stroke 4.250-inch
- Wet Sump Oiling System
- Weight 118 lbs.
PART TYPE: Engine: Engine Blocks
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 18.75″ x 22″ x 14.5″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 146 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #: 173
UPC CODE: 756122688427
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.