M-6010-Z35192 – 351 ALUMINUM BLOCK 9.2-INCH DECK
Part Number: M-6010-Z35192
Ford Performance has added 9.2” deck height version of its Z351 aluminum Windsor block to its product line. This new 9.2” deck height block is great for smaller displacement builds without the penalty of a taller deck. Like the 9.5” deck height version, the block is cast from high strength 356-T6 grade aluminum and uses splayed 4 bolt main caps on #2-3-4 mains. The block is “user friendly” and designed to use conventional Windsor components like cam, timing chain, timing chain cover, oil pan and oil pump. With a weight of 106 pounds, it’s nearly 90 pounds lighter than an iron Ford Performance Race Parts BOSS 351 block.
Free Shipping!Contact RPM
- High strength aluminum block, 356-T6 grade aluminum
- Splayed 4-bolt, steel billet main caps on 2,3 and 4
- 2-bolt main caps on 1 and 5
- ARP® Studs on all inner mains; ARP® bolts on 2-3-4 splayed outer positions
- Uses standard Windsor timing chain, timing chain cover, oil pan and oil pump
- 4.110″-4.115″ bore as delivered, cast iron sleeves – finish at 4.125″
- 9.2-inch deck height, 2.75-inch crankshaft (351C) main journal diameter. 2.9415-2.9425″ diameter finished main bearing bore
- Lifter bores finished .8753″-.8768″
- 2.2032-inch – 2.2052-inch diameter cam bearing bores. Uses cam bearing PN M-6261-J351 or M-6261-R351
- Maximum stroke 4.000-inch
- Wet Sump Oiling System
- Weight 106 lbs.
PART TYPE: Engine: Engine Blocks
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 21.5″ x 14.25″ x 22.5″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 127 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #: 173
UPC CODE: 756122001578
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.