M-6066-MSVT29CD – Ford Performance Parts
2011-2012 MUSTANG SVT 725/750 HP SUPERCHARGER UPGRADE KIT
- Fits 2011-2012 Mustang SVT. For 2007-2010 Mustang SVT see M-6066-MSVT29C
- On 2011-2012 Mustang SVT produces 750 hp @ 6100 rpm and 719 lb-ft @ 4200 rpm @ 17 psi boost on 93 octane fuel
- Due to multiple powertrain calibrations, online registration is required to receive ProCal calibration delivery tool after purchase
- Ford Performance does not ship ProCal tools directly overseas. Customers must make special arrangements with their Ford Performance Distributor
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only
- Unlike our competitors, all Ford Performance Power Upgrade Packages are 50 state emissions legal
Free ShippingContact RPM
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.
- 2.9L Twin Screw Whipple Supercharger Assembly with “Crusher” inlet
- Whipple 123 mm MAF housing and zip tube
- FRPP CJ 65 mm dual bore throttle body M-9926-CJ65
- FRPP upgraded dual fuel pump assembly
- Ford Racing ProCal tool with performance calibration for significantly improved throttle response and performance feel
PART TYPE: Engine: Superchargers
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Available
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 95 lbs.
UPC CODE: 756122123010
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
NOTE: may require biasing the K-member (#2 crossmember) forward to achieve supercharger to bulkhead clearance. If K-member is moved, front end alignment is necessary.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.