M-7003-M6XL – Ford Performance Parts
TREMEC TRANSMISSION KIT MAGNUM XL
- Fits: 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2.97 Gear Ratio
- Trans mount isolated shifter and shift ball
- 700 lb-ft torque capacity
- New extended length tail section designed to eliminate the semi-remote shifter
- SFI-approved steel bellhousing
- Reuses the OEM hydraulic clutch relase system.
- Includes swap-specific steel crossmember and OE-quality rubber transmission mount,
Free ShippingContact RPM
PART TYPE: D-Line Manual Trans.
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 46″ x 22″ x 25″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 225 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #: 229
UPC CODE: 756122000434
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Mexico
- Users will need to convert to a 26-spline clutch disc and 1-piece slip yoke style prop shaft (not included).
- Magnum XL transmissions are designed to accept the factory hydraulic release bearing from a 2005-current Mustang GT.
- GT500 bearings may also be used but will require a custom adaptor to maintain proper stack up (not included).
- 2005-2010 Mustang applications are a direct plug-and-play with regards to the speedometer.
- 2011-up models will require speedometer recalibration via ECU tuning or a separate plug-in signal converter from sine to hall-efffect signal, such as the Abbott Enterprises ERA or Dakota Digital SGI-1 (Not included)
- 2015 model installation kits are not currently available.
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads.
Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.