M-7003-Z – TREMEC UPGRADED SUPER-DUTY T-5 TRANSMISSION
Part Number: M-7003-Z
- 1979-1993 Mustang V8 only
- Heavy-duty “World Class” T-5 5-speed manual transmission with short throw shifter
- 300 ft./lbs. torque capacity
- Gear ratios: 1st 2.95; 2nd 1.94; 3rd 1.34; 4th 1.00; 5th 0.63
- Double moly 2nd speed, 3rd speed and countershaft cluster gears
- Carbon fiber 3-4 blocker rings
- Improved synchronizers and bearings
- 1-1/16-inch diameter 10 spline input shaft
- 28 spline output shaft
- 7 tooth speedometer drive gear
- Cobra style pocket bearing
- Steel input bearing retainer
- Transmission uses Mercon fluid or Dextron 3
Free ShippingContact RPM
PART TYPE: D-Line Manual Trans.
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 18.25″ x 9.75″ x 36.5″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 83 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #: 231
UPC CODE: 756122700327
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Mexico
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads.
Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.