M-9000-PMCM – Ford Performance Parts
GEN 2 5.0L COYOTE POWER MODULE WITH 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
Complete Modern Powertrain Solution for Any Ford
- 2017 Mustang GT 5.0L 435 HP Coyote Engine
- Tremec 6 Speed manual transmission
- Complete Engine Controller and Wiring Harness (Control Pack)
The crew at Ford Performance have spec’d out a complete kit to simplify the swap of modern 5.0L Coyote power into just about Ford vehicle. The Coyote Power Module teams the Mustang GT 435 horsepower 5.0L Coyote V8 with a state of the art 6R80, 6-Speed transmission – and all the electronics and hardware to finish the installation. The Coyote Power Module simplifies both the shopping and build experience by kitting up the right parts that are matched to deliver potent performance with civilized drivability. The engine Control Pack is truly plug and play and simplifies the conversion to a modern electronically fuel injected V8 high performance engine.
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- 2017 Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote Engine (automatic transmission version)
- 435 horsepower, 400 lb-ft
- 11.0:1 Compression ratio
- Aluminum block
- 6R80 6 speed transmission, as found in a 2017 Mustang GT, with flex plate, torque converter, transmission lines and wiring
- Gear shifter assembly, as found in a 2017 Mustang GT
- Boss 302 Alternator Kit – M-8600-M50BALT
- Starter and Starter Index Plate
- Controls Pack PCM and installation kit is tunable for power upgrades – M-6017-M50A
- Runs on pump gas
- Installation hardware
- 2017 Mustang GT 409 stainless-steel tubular exhaust manifold on the RIGHT SIDE ONLY
- NOTE- Left Hand Side exhaust manifold not included
- Coyote Crate Engine Technical Reference Guide
PART TYPE: Engine: Complete Engine
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Available
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 865 lbs.
UPC CODE: 756122003381
CATALOG PAGE #: 121
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.
Proposition 65 Warning for Residents of the State of California
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.