M-6009-A50SCA – 5.0L COYOTE ALUMINATOR SC SHORT BLOCK
Part Number: M-6009-A50SCA
Just like the fully built up engines, Aluminator Short Blocks are hand assembled and use Manley connecting rods with ARP rod bolts and Mahle® forged pistons. Two versions are available – 9.5: and 11.0:1 compression ratio.These Aluminator Short Blocks serve as a strong foundation for the enthusiast that wants to spec and finish a Coyote build to his or her particular application and needs.
Ford Performance Engineers have taken care of the toughest part of building a new engine by designing a strong and durable Short Block that offers a wide range of power possibilities. And every Ford Performance Aluminator Short Block is precision internal balanced and hand assembled in the U.S. with performance clearances.
Ford Performance offers a number of components to finish the build including the simple to install Controls Pack M-6017-504V to get it up and running in just about any vehicle – from Early Model Mustangs to resto-rods to classic muscle cars to street rods.
Free Shipping!Contact RPM
- 5.0L – 302 cubic inches
- 9.5:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Ford 11.0:1 compression ratio version see-M-6009-A50NAA
- Mahle hard anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
- Manley H-beam connecting rods with ARP2000 bolts
- 2015-2017 (Gen 2) Production aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Ford Performance M-6600-50CJ High Performance billet steel gerotor oil pump and Pickup tube
- Assembled and ready for your heads, cam, and timing set
- Includes the Gen 2 oil filter adaptor
- Photo and specs may vary
PART TYPE: Engine: Short Blocks
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 19″ x 31″ x 25″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 207 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #: 131
UPC CODE: 756122003329
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.