M-6007-Z2427FRT – Ford Performance Parts
427 c.i., 535 hp, CRATE ENGINE-Z2 HEADS-REAR SUMP PAN
The company that created the famous 427 FE engine offers a modern version of the legendary motor. Built on Ford Performance’s BOSS 351 block the 427 crate engine is engineered and built for drive-ability and durability while delivering big power. Ideal for Ford projects requiring 500+ horsepower in a reliable small block package.
Now equipped with Ford Performance “Z2” Cylinder Heads-this head promotes improved power throughout the rpm range while retaining OEM exhaust and accessory mounting locations when compared to other aftermarket cylinder heads.
535 horsepower @ 5600 rpm
545 lb.ft. torque @ 4500 rpm
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- Engine type: 351 based small block Ford
- Displacement (cu in): 427
- Bore x stroke (in): 4.125″ bore x 4.00″ stroke
- Block: Boss 351 9.5 deck
- Crankshaft: SCAT® Forged Steel
- Connecting Rods: SCAT® forged steel H-beam connecting rods and ARP® bolts
- Pistons: Forged Mahle® w/ floating wrist pin
- Camshaft type: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft lift (in): .594″/.618″
- Camshaft Duration – intake/exhaust (@.050 in): 242°/248°
- Cylinder Heads: Ford Performance Aluminum “Z2” Cylinder Heads –M-6049-Z2
- Valve size (in): 2.02 intake 1.60 exhaust
- Valve Springs: PAC® 1219X Ovate Beehive
- Compression ratio: 10.5:1 (nominal)
- Rocker arms : Roller Rockers
- Rocker arm ratio: 1.65:1
- Vibration Damper – Ford Performance SFI Approved M-6316-D302
- Valve Covers: Satin black, aluminum with “Ford Racing” script –302-135
- Oil Pan: Steel with deep front sump pan with windage tray / scraper – 9 quart capacity –M-6675-FT351
- Water pump: included long type – standard rotation
- Distributor: not included. MSD distributor #85840 recommended (dist. modifications for intake clearance necessary)
- Recommended fuel: Premium Unleaded
- Ignition timing: 32° at 4,000 RPM
- Maximum recommended rpm: 5,600 RPM
- Balanced: Internally balanced – use neutral balance flywheel (not included)
- Recommended intake: Edelbrock part # 2924 Super Victor (not included)
- Front sump pan fits most kits cars without Mustang II suspension
- New block, oil and water pumps, performance oil pan and high-performance harmonic balancer
- Can be used in kit cars, street rods, Mustangs, cars and trucks
- Water Pump included-standard rotation
- Depending on your application, a different timing cover, water pump, performance oil pan and pickup may be required.
- Engine has a performance front sump oil pan and pickup, standard rotation timing cover, standard rotation water pump and non-EFI valve covers.
- Timing cover will work with most standard rotation water pumps
- Fuel pump eccentric M-6287-B302 installed, allows use of mechanical fuel pump
- Valve covers should fit most non-EFI applications. Optional valve covers sold separately.
- The damper M-6316-D302 may require a spacer for pulley alignment
- Intake manifold not included
- Includes intake gaskets and pilot bearing
- Firing order 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 (5.0L HO and 351W firing order)
- Steel distributor gear required
- Shipping weight approximately 570 lbs
- Built with current available parts. Photo and specs may vary.
- Click Here For Installation & Tuning Tips
PART TYPE: Engine: Complete Engine
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 36″ x 39″ x 36″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 560 lbs.
UPC CODE: 756122007276
CATALOG PAGE #: 165
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.