M-9000-PMCM3 – Ford Performance Parts
Complete Modern Powertrain Solution for Any Ford!
- NOW AVAILABLE WITH 2018-2019 Mustang GT 5.0L 460 HP Coyote Engine!
- Tremec 6 speed manual transmission
- Complete Engine Controller and Wiring Harness (Control Pack)
Next generation 5.0L power all in one complete powertrain kit. The crew at Ford Performance have spec’d out a kit to simplify the swap of the newest, most innovative 5.0L Coyote engine into just about any Ford vehicle. The Coyote Power Module teams the Mustang GT 460 horsepower 5.0L Coyote V8 with a state of the art Tremec 6-Speed transmission – and all the electronics and hardware to finish the installation. The engine features advances like Direct and Port Fuel Injection, Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing, and a lightweight plasma transferred wire arc spray aluminum engine block. Coyote Power Module simplifies both the shopping and build experience by kitting up the right parts that are matched to deliver potent performance with civilized drivability. The engine Control Pack is truly plug and play and simplifies conversions to a modern electronically fuel injected V8 high performance engine.
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- 2018-2019 Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote Engine – M-6007-M50C
- 460 Horsepower @ 7,000 rpm
- 420 lb.-ft. Torque @ 4,600 rpm
- 12.0:1 Compression ratio
- Aluminum block
- Boss 302 Alternator Kit – M-8600-M50BALT
- Starter and Starter Index Plate
- Control Pack PCM and installation kit is tunable for power upgrades – M-6017-M50B
- Runs on pump gas
- Steel Quicktime Bellhousing
- Roller Pilot Bearing – M-7600-B
- Tremec 6-Speed Transmission 2.66 1st gear – M-7003-M6266
- Clutch Fork / throw-out bearing
- Clutch Kit M-7560-T46
- Billet flywheel M-6375-G46A
- Installation hardware
- Note: Engine will be fitted with dual mass flywheel installed. Included is billet flywheel, to be installed on engine before installation into vehicle
- Coyote Crate Engine Technical Reference Guide
- Click here for engine exterior dimensions
PART TYPE: Engine: Complete Engine
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
UPC CODE: 756122012161
CATALOG PAGE #:
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Multiple Locations
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.
Proposition 65 Warning for Residents of the State of California
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.