M-6007-M50CAUTO – Ford Performance Parts
GEN 3 5.0L COYOTE 460HP MUSTANG AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CRATE ENGINE
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- 460 horsepower 420 ft.-lb.+ of torque
- 12.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Sintered steel connecting rods as used on BOSS302 Mustang
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Aluminum block which features plasma transferred wire arc spray weld liner coating
- Longer, 12 mm head bolts for higher clamp load
- 10 qt capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore “drive by wire”, electronic throttle body with variable runner control
- High-flow aluminum cylinder heads, dual overhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder, variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Mustang GT 409 stainless-steel tubular exhaust manifold on the RIGHT SIDE ONLY
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and dual mass flywheel, for engine equipped with automatic transmission engine harness and flex plate, see M-6007-M50CAUTO (coming soon)
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included-can be used with Ford Performance M-6017-M50B Control Pack AND aftermarket transmission controller (4R70, 6R80, or similar)
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- 5.0L Coyote Air Conditioning kit available, see M-8600-M50AC
- 5.0L Mustang motor mount kit available, see M-6038-M50
- 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit available, see M-9680-M50A
- Photo and specs may vary
The Ford Performance all-aluminum 2018 5.0L Coyote crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Direct and Port Fuel Injection, Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT), high-flow cylinder heads, and heightened compression ratio to deliver 460 horsepower @ 7000 rpm and 420 ft.-lb.+ of torque @ 4600 rpm (with premium fuel). The lightweight plasma transferred wire arc spray aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength, optimized oil drainback and windage control to improve high-rpm performance.
PART TYPE: Engine: Complete Engine
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Available
UPC CODE: 756122010891
Package Weight: 530 lbs.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Canada
In order for low oil sensor to function in 2015-2016 Mustang, re-use existing oil pan or replace with BR3Z-6675-A pan, available at any Ford dealer
This part is intended as a replacement part for use only in the application(s) identified in the product description. Installation of this part in a vehicle for which it is not intended may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations related to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.
Proposition 65 Warning for Residents of the State of California
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.