M-6007-M50SA5.0L 2017 “GEN 2” NMRA COYOTE STOCK SEALED RACING ENGINE
Part Number: M-6007-M50SA
Free Shipping!Contact RPM
- 435 horsepower 400 ft.-lb.+ of torque
- 11.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Forged steel connecting rods
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Aluminum block
- 8qt capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore “drive by wire” throttlebody with variable runner control
- Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Mustang GT 409 stainless-steel tubular exhaust manifold on the RIGHT SIDE ONLY
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Use Ford Performance’s NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-504V designed for street rod/project car installation.
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit available, see M-9680-M50A
- Photo and specs may vary.
PART TYPE: Engine: Complete Engine
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 36.5″ x 44.5″ x 36″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 545 lbs
UPC CODE: 756122005262
CATALOG PAGE #: 123
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this art on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.