M-6007-M50SB – Ford Performance Parts
GEN 3 5.0L NMRA COYOTE STOCK SEALED ENGINE
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- 460 horsepower 420 ft.-lb.+ of torque
- 12.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Sintered steel connecting rods as used on Boss 302 Mustang
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Steel billet oil pump gears M-6600-M50A
- Aluminum block featuring plasma transferred wire arc transferred spray weld liner
- 8qt capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore “drive by wire” throttlebody with variable runner control
- Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Use Ford Performance Controls Pack M-6017-M50B
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Photo and specs may vary.
- Engine weight: 425 lbs (without accessories)
- *Proof of NMRA membership/competition license must be provided to email@example.com. Contact the Ford Performance Parts Tech-line @ 800-367-3788 for more details.
PART TYPE: Engine: Complete Engine
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Available (PDF)
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
UPC CODE: 756122013922
Package Dimensions: 36.5″ X 44.5″ X 36″
Package Weight: 650 lbs.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Canada
This part is intended as a replacement part for use only in the application(s) identified in the product description. Installation of this part in a vehicle for which it is not intended may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations related to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.
Proposition 65 Warning for Residents of the State of California
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.