M-6010-B35192BB – Ford Performance Parts
BOSS 351 ENGINE BLOCK 9.2 DECK BIG BORE
In the world of racing and performance, BIGGER is always better. Ford Performance gets it – and that’s why it offers BOSS small blocks in Big Bore versions. The Ford Performance BOSS blocks are designed to be a replacement for the legendary BOSS 302 and BOSS 351 blocks using the latest technology and manufacturing techniques available. Cast from diesel grade iron with siamese bores, thick cylinder walls and decks, BOSS block strength is far superior to any Ford production block ever offered.
Ford Performance Big Bore 351 blocks make it simpler and more economical to build really BIG small blocks. To insure the most precise bore location, concentricity and integrity, the BOSS Big Bore blocks are machined an additional .125″ during the initial block fixturing and boring stage. With an unfinished bore size of 4.120″, Ford Performance BOSS 351 Big Bore blocks make really BIG small blocks.
The Ford Performance BOSS block capability has been proven around the world, both on the track and on the street. And, all Ford Performance BOSS blocks are cast and machined to the highest industry standards in the USA.
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- Same as M-6010-BOSS35192 except allows for bigger bore by deleting coolant crossover holes between cylinders
- 4.185″ bore capacity (sonic check recommended), finished at 4.12″ rough bore
- 9.2″ deck height, finished at 9.200″ plus .010″ to .015″
- Maximum recommended stroke 4.00″, clearance dependent on crankshaft/connecting rod manufacturer
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on 1 and 5 main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- 2.749″ main journal diameter (stock 351C size)
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Revised cooling system passageways
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length 1/2″ head bolts M-6065-BOSS or head studs M-6014-BOSS recommended with M-6049-X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Designed for M-6049-X306//X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads. Not designed for production 302/351W or M-6049-Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351
- Unique cam plug M-6026-S351 included
- Designed to be compatible with the original 302 and 351W blocks and includes the following features:
- Designed to use stock type timing cover, timing Cover M-6059-D351 recommended (includes fuel pump provision)
- Fits factory mustang oil pan with custom oil pick-up tube M-6622-BOSS302
- Retains clutch cross shaft pivot hole
- Original Style oil filter location
- Original motor mount boss locations
- Original bell housing pattern
- Weighs approximately 195 lbs.
- Great price and value
- The foundation for big bore 9.2″ deck engine projects
PART TYPE: Engine: Engine Blocks
INSTRUCTION SHEET: Not Available
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Not Available
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 19.5″ x 15″ x 23″
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 214 lbs.
CATALOG PAGE #: 175
UPC CODE: 75612205743
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
This part is designed and intended for competition use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions. Read More Here!
Not all Ford Performance Parts may be installed on vehicles that are driven on public roads. Click here for more information about compliance with emissions standards.