M-6066-M8- Ford Performance Parts
2018-2019 MUSTANG GT SUPERCHARGER KIT
This new Mustang GT Supercharger has been developed by Ford Performance in partnership with Roush Performance, utilizing engineering expertise from both companies. Ford Performance and Roush are known for high-quality work, a vast support network, and having the utmost knowledge of the Ford powertrains with a working relationship that goes back 50 years.
The R2650 Supercharger features new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM).
The Ford Performance Supercharger Kit is warranty friendly and rated at 700 horsepower. This new kit has been developed specifically for the new 5.0L V8 that features dual-fuel, high-pressure direct injection and low-pressure port fuel injection technology for increased power and efficiency.
- Fits 2018-2019 Mustang GT with manual or automatic transmission
- Produces 700 HP and 610 lb-ft of torque at approximately 12 psi of boost with 91 octane fuel
- Kit comes complete with all hardware for installation
- Exclusive calibration 50 state emissions legal with CARB EO (D-418-33)
- NOT compatible with the Mustang Bullitt™
Payment OptionsContact RPM
- 2.65L Twin Vortices (TVS) Supercharger Assembly
- Lower Intake manifold with integral air-to-liquid intercooler
- 87 mm electronic throttle body M-9926-M50B
- Air inlet system
- Fuel rails
- Complete air-to-liquid intercooler system includes pump, heat exchanger and reservoir
- Drive Belt: first sheave FEAD system
- 47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel injectors
- 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty included when installed by Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) -certified technician
PART TYPE: Engine: Superchargers
WARRANTY AVAILABLE: Available
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 178 lbs
UPC CODE: 756122012048
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.
Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only. Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sales of a new motor vehicle.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.